Free Xarelto Lawsuit Consultation
No Cost. No Obligation. We Can Help.
If you or a loved one experienced serious bleeding, stroke, or another serious side effect while taking Xarelto we may be able to help you recover financial compensation for your injuries. We understand that if you are seeking legal counsel you may be in a difficult financial situation. If you choose NastLaw as your legal counsel, we will never collect any fees unless you are compensated for your loss.
Why File a Xarelto Lawsuit?
Thousands of lawsuits against Xarelto’s manufacturers are being filed across the country. Xarelto lawsuits allege that Xarelto caused severe bleeding, injuries and deaths, and that patients and doctors were not adequately warned about the risks from Xarelto.
A Xarelto Lawsuit may be able to help you recover financial compensation for:
- Medical expenses
- Emotional and physical pain
- loss of consortium
We believe that the manufacturers of Xarelto did not provide adequate warning about the potential for serious bleeding, strokes, and other side effects, and did not require blood tests that would help to identify patients at a higher risk for these side effects.
Other allegations include:
- The manufacturers of Xarelto used aggressive and expensive advertising campaigns claiming that Xarelto was superior to Warfarin, despite the higher rate of bleeding in patients taking Xarelto
- Patients and doctors were not properly warned about the serious and life threatening risk of bleeding associated with Xarelto, and not advised how to stop bleeding when it occurs
- Despite the numerous adverse events, injuries and deaths from Xarelto, the manufacturers continue to aggressively advertise the drug to increase their profits
Are You Eligible for a Xarelto Lawsuit?
If you or a loved one was injured as a result of taking Xarelto, we will offer you a free lawsuit evaluation from one of our experienced Xarelto Lawyers. Injuries that may be eligible for a lawsuit include
- Serious Bleeding
- Internal Bleeding
- Abdominal/Gastrointestinal (GI) Bleeding
- Loss of life
NastLaw is investigating claims of people that took Xarelto and experienced one of these injuries. Contact us today for more information and to find out if you are eligible for a Xarelto Lawsuit.
Why Choose NastLaw as Your Xarelto Lawyer?
NastLaw is helping to lead the lawsuits against Xarelto. Our Xarelto lawyers are on the leadership committees at the state and national level for Xarelto Lawsuits.
Lead by Dianne Nast, one of the country’s premier litigators, we provide our clients with experienced, confident representation to guide them in the most difficult cases.
Your legal team at NastLaw combines over 90 years of legal experience representing people injured by dangerous drugs. Our dangerous drug lawyers are nationally recognized for their experience in representing people harmed by these products. Together, they have helped to negotiate billions of dollars in settlements for our clients.